I am proud to have authored two bills that passed the House – one to make buying a home more affordable and another to make our financial system more inclusive – in addition to three bills that were adopted as amendments to larger legislation.
Congresswoman Joyce Beatty
It is time the Senate takes action in supporting the American People.
It is important that my constituents know the work we’ve done #ForThePeople, but also that the Senate refuses to pass any of the 400 bills passed in the House.
These include bills:
- to keep the U.S. in the Paris Climate Agreement and combat climate change,
- protect people with pre-existing conditions,
- strengthen our healthcare system,
- support our veterans,
- raise the minimum wage,
- guarantee women equal pay for equal work,
- and once-in-a-generation gun violence prevention bills.
Tell Senator Mitch McConnell to stand up #ForThePeople and pass these bills.