There is nothing more important than the health and well-being of my constituents.
So, I am coordinating with leaders at all levels of government to ensure all Ohioans can exercise their constitutional right to vote while preserving their health and safety. You can find the latest directives from Governor DeWine below and you can find all rapid updates on my campaign Facebook page.
We should still be working to maintain social distancing requirements. Those requirements are staying at least 6 feet from other people, frequently using hand sanitizer or washing hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, having hand sanitizer products readily available for employees and customers, offering different hours for vulnerable people, and having information about hours of operation and how to reach the business when it is not open posted where people can see them, according to the order.
- You can check your voter registration at www.iwillvote.com
- You can request absentee ballots here: vote.franklincountyohio.gov
- Once approved as an absentee voter, you will receive their blank ballot in the mail.
- After filling out your ballot, you can mail or drop it off at the Franklin County Board of Elections, 1700 Morse Rd, Columbus, OH 43229 by April 28.
- You can find contact and mailing information for the 88 county boards of elections offices here.